Jessica (delta__blues) wrote in tmi_questions,


This is probably a really stupid question, but I have never had a pap test done :( I know how bad that is.. I'm so shy and uncomfortable around doctors I haven't been able to bring myself to do it. do I go to my regular family doctor to do this, or do people go to the gynecologist?

And I do have a question that is a lot more TMI.. I have a small bump on the inside of my vagina. It has been there for at least 4 years. It is skin colored, not painful, and has not changed at all. There is only one. Could it be a wart? Or is it just an 'imperfection', or something.. I don't know. I'm freaking out, I know I should have dealt with this years ago but I'm a moron. I'm petrified that when I go to the doctor, they will tell me something terrible like it's a wart, or I have HPV, and that I'm disgusting and am going to die because I didn't take care of it.

Thanks so much in advance.. I really appreciate any advice or even moral support. This is pathetic, but I really am so scared to go get a pap.
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded